Twin Valley Memorial Park is located in Delmont Pennsylvania. It was incorporated in 1950 by Henry and Mary Kramer, and co-founders Jim and LaVerne (Kramer) Vaia. Twin Valley Chapel Mausoleum was added in 1970. It included a beautiful Chapel for committal services and Columbarium Niches for those who prefer Cremation. Outside Garden Crypts were built later to accommodate those that prefer above ground, but not necessarily inside a building. Our modern facility now consists of over 25,000 ground spaces, 5000 above ground crypts and 1000 columbarium niches for cremations.